Pipes and fittings are manufactured in grey cast iron which exceeds the requirements of BSEN 1561 Grade EN-JL 1020, ISO 185 Grade 15.
All push fit sockets are supplied with EPDM rubber sealing rings which are suitable for most applications but where aggresive waste liquids are to be discharged please check with our technical department for suitability.
Pipes and fittings are factory coated with rwo pack gloss paint finish, suitable for internal and external installations. All pipes have a yellow ochre two pack internal caoting.
- Push fit sockets with 2 EPDM rubber sealing gaskets
- Sockets available in 3 versions: Eared, Plain and Slip eared
- Pipes available in 1.8m lengths to match traditional systems or 3.0m lengths
- Full range of components
- Ease of installation
- No special tools or equipment required for jointing
- Substantial labour saving due to jointing method.
- Readily available
- Complimentary to cast iron & aluminium XL rainwater systems.
- Suitable for new projects in addition to conversation and listed buildings
Standard and Codes of Practice
- BS416 part 2: Soil, waste and ventilating pipes and fittings.
- BS EN 681-1: Synthetic rubber gaskets.
- BS EN 12056: Codes of practice for gravity drainage systems.